Keeping Clean this Summer with Grove Collaborative. Keeping your home clean is so easy with Mrs. Meyers and Grove Collaborative. I’m sharing an opportunity for free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products today from Grove Collaborative.* Be sure to check out our favorite back to school lunch ideas and tips for using essential oils.
It’s that time of year…summer is starting to wind down and school will be starting soon. If your home is anything like mine, your kids are going crazy making messes as fast as they are making you wish school was in session!! Keeping your house clean during the summer months can be a challenge with all that extra kid energy.
One thing that helps me stay on top of cleaning, even when my schedule gets hectic, is Grove Collaborative. Grove makes creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. They hand-select the best natural products and deliver them right to your doorstep, on the schedule you pick! Grove has you covered for all your cleaning and organization needs as you head into fall. Seriously…Grove has been SUCH a lifesaver for my family. I love not having to worry about running out of my favorite products.
From now until August 31, you can get this free Mrs. Meyer’s trio + walnut scrubber sponges + hand sanitizer spray when you place your first order of $20 from Grove using my link.
I love, love. love Mrs. Meyer’s products. They are fantastic cleaning products that I don’t have to worry about having around my kids…and the smell…it’s HEAVENLY. If you have never tried Mrs. Meyer’s, do yourself a favor, and order the Radish scent! It is hands down my favorite scent ever…you won’t be sorry. (If Radish isn’t your thing…there are several other scents like Honeysuckle, Basil, Geranium, etc. that are to die for too).
AND…as an added bonus on top of the free Mrs. Meyers, if you spend $39 or more, you’ll get a free Grove enamel caddy!
Bonus…If you’re already a customer, you’ll get a free set of Grove walnut scrubber sponges — perfect for indoor and outdoor cleanups. They are my favorite sponges.
Then, check out my end-of-summer organization tips below:
- As you’re heading out to backyard barbecues or the community pool or splash pad, be sure to toss the Grove hand sanitizer spray in your bag to stay clean wherever you go!
- Want to keep that summer feeling alive? Stock up on hand soap in summery scents! Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap comes in garden-inspired scents like lavender, lemon verbena, and honeysuckle.
- During the hot summer months, I love to have the windows open and let in fresh air. Unfortunately, it also lets in dust and pollen. Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray works beautifully for cleaning screens, wiping down walls and countertops, and even spot-cleaning wood and tile floors. This spray is such a lifesaver!
- To make sure your beach towels and bathing suits last for many summers to come, it’s important to get rid of any stains and odors before you put them away for the season. I use Method laundry detergent packs because they’re great at removing spills and sunscreen stains!
- Even though it’s hot out, now is a good time to start pulling fall clothes out of storage. Try everything on, make repairs if needed, and give it all a good wash to freshen things up. I use Grove wool dryer balls instead of dryer sheets because they reduce drying time and naturally soften clothes without harmful chemicals. Plus, they last for over 1,000 loads! For a lovely natural scent, I add a few drops of Grove orange essential oil to the dryer balls.
- Before you put away your camping gear and folding chairs, give everything a good wipe-down with Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray and a microfiber. You’ll thank yourself next summer!
- August is the perfect time to wrap up the summer gardening season. Take some time to clean things up, collect any seeds you want to save for next year, and put away your garden tools so you don’t have to hunt for them in the spring. And don’t forget, when you spend $39 or more, you’ll get a free Grove enamel caddy — perfect for organizing your pruning shears, trowel, gloves, and kneeling board.
- If you’re like us, your grill gets a workout during the summer. All you need is a bucket of soapy water and Grove walnut scrubber sponges to make it look like new. The scouring side (made from crushed walnuts!) is perfect for scrubbing the grill grates, while the soft side is great for wiping down the burners.
If you’re feeling stressed about how much money you spent this summer, there are some easy ways to get back on track. I find that buying household and personal care products through Grove is less expensive than the grocery store, and you can often score free Mrs. Meyer’s trio + walnut scrubber sponges + hand sanitizer spray with a minimum purchase. Plus, once you’ve submitted your Grove order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, you’ll save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the FREE Mrs. Meyer’s trio + walnut scrubber sponges + hand sanitizer spray for FREE when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days. Plus, you’ll receive a free Grove enamel caddy when you spend $39 or more.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Easy peasy and SOOO worth it!
*This post was sponsored by Grove Collaborative. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*