Ideas for a Gender Neutral Baby Shower!
Picking the right baby shower theme for a neutral baby shower is simple with these amazing ideas. From simple, budget friendly options to elaborate events, these gender neutral baby shower themes are perfection. Check out all the amazing ideas!
Having a baby is such an exciting time. There is so much to prepare and get ready for a baby. Why not celebrate the mom (and dad) to be with a fun baby shower celebration?
Whether you know the gender of the baby or not, throwing a fun gender neutral shower is never a bad idea. There are tons of awesome themes you can use to celebrate when keeping the baby’s sex a surprise or are celebrating twins.
We are sharing some of our favorite theme options today to get your planning going!
Gender Neutral Shower Ideas
Picking a shower theme doesn’t have to stay in the realms of pink and blue. Here are some fun and trendy baby shower theme options to inspire your planning:
Book Inspired Baby Shower Themes
Does the mom-to-be have a favorite children’s book? Perhaps she is a teacher or loves to read and you want to incorporate that into the baby shower celebration.
Here are some fun book themed baby shower ideas for a literary loving mama:
(1) This Storybook Baby Shower (Eat Drink Love) is a great way to incorporate several children’s books into one party theme.
(2) If you love Mary Poppins (HWTM), this baby shower is full of adorable Mary Poppins themed ideas and decorations.
(3) Celebrate your own little Wild Thing with a Where the Wild Things Are Baby Shower .
(4) Fun letters and colors make this Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Baby Shower (HWTM) a truly adorable party!
(5)Hey there, Little Red Riding Hood (HWTM), you get a special place at this fun book themed baby shower!
(6) Stick with a classic like this Velveteen Rabbit Baby Shower (HWTM). This theme is perfect for a spring or Easter time baby as well!
Looking for Book Themed Baby Shower Supplies?
Animal Themed Baby Shower Themes
Animals are always a great focus for a baby shower. From Woodland creatures to fun jungle themed animals, you can’t go wrong with baby animals!
Here are some fun animal themed baby showers to check out:
(1) Woodland Baby Shower Centerpieces (Sarah’s Sticker Shop) make a great centerpiece to any forest themed baby shower.
(2) This Safari Themed Baby Shower (Blush Bazaar) is absolutely gorgeous. It would be so fun for a summer party!
(3) These Jungle Baby Shower Decorations (Target) are sweet and have tons of baby animals in the design!
(4) Skip the drama with this Llama Baby Shower (Fun365). It’s full of bright colors and fun decor.
(5) Throwing a Woodland Animals Baby Shower (Fun365) is the perfect theme for an outdoorsy mama!
Looking for Animal Themed Baby Shower Supplies?
Nature Baby Shower Themes
Aside from baby animals, there are also fantastic ideas for baby showers that draw on nature as the inspiration. From weather to greenery…you will love these ideas!
(1) Celebrate the new little ray of sunshine with an adorable Sunshine Baby Shower (Fun365)!
(2) Here is a gorgeous Greenery Themed Baby Shower (Poise and Pine) that is soft and sophisticated!
(3) Thinking fiesta? How about a Cactus Themed Baby Shower (Fun365)? Aren’t those balloons the cutest?
(4) If your planning a summertime shower, this Tropical Baby Shower (Fun365) is a must see!
Looking for Nature Themed Baby Shower Supplies?
Unique Neutral Baby Shower Themes
Of course, the best themes are often those that are fun and funky and show a little personality. Here are some unique baby shower themes that are just too amazing not to consider!
Check them out…
(1) This Welcome to the World baby shower theme (Fun365) is a great way to welcome a new little bundle of cuteness!
(2) Even if mom can’t drink it…you can still celebrate her favorite drink with a Baby is Brewing shower (Fun365)!
(3) Coffee lovers unite…this I Love You a Latte Baby Shower (Fun365) is cute and festive and the perfect excuse for coffee!
(4) Do you have a really rockin’ mama? How about this Rockabye Baby Shower theme?
(5)If you want to play up that growing belly, this “About to Pop” Balloon Baby Shower is a great theme for a gender neutral shower!
(6) Here is a sweet Pastel Baby Shower (Kara’s Party Ideas) that has fun baby themed food items and cute decorations!
(7) If you are looking for a great co-ed baby shower theme, this Movie Night Baby Shower is awesome!
Looking for Coordinating Baby Shower Supplies?
Fun Neutral Baby Shower Themes
Finally, these are some baby shower themes that are just fun and playful! If you want to have a good time, these themes are perfect for a boy, girl or surprise shower!
Here are some fun neutral themes to inspire your planning:
(1) This Love You to the Moon and Back Baby Shower (Fun365) is sweet and a great way to celebrate that bond between mama and baby!
(2) Go up, up and away with fun and this Hot Air Balloon Baby Shower (Target).
(3) Throwing a Donut Sprinkle (Fun365) is a great way to celebrate a mama who has other children at home! Plus…donuts!
(4) Here is another To the Moon and Back Baby Shower (Target) idea with sweet decorations and fun inspiration.
(5) This Pretty Baby Shower (Spaceships + Laser Beams) on the beach has everything you need for a great time in the sunshine!
(6) Throwing a Brunch Themed Shower might be exactly the thing you need for a simple, grown-up get together!
(7) If the mama is constantly craving tacos, consider planning a Fiesta Baby Shower (PopSugar)! Can you say taco bar?
Looking for Coordinating Baby Shower Supplies?
- I love you to the Moon and Back Mylar Balloon
- Taco themed Baby Shower Cookies
- Adventure Begins Baby Shower Tableware
- Serape Fiesta Decorating Kit
- Fiesta Photo Booth Kit
- Taco Tuesday Party Ideas
Here are some helpful links for planning a Gender Neutral Baby Showers:
Conclusion for Baby Shower Ideas for a Neutral Shower:
There are so many fun and festive ideas to celebrate a new baby. Set aside the tradional pink and blue and explore some of these hot and trending neutral baby shower themes. We know they will help get your party planning juices flowing! Love it!
If you love these baby shower ideas, please pin this image to your Baby Pinterest Board:
Related posts for Neutral Themes for Baby Showers:
- How to Throw a Virtual Baby Shower
- Brunch Themed Baby Shower Ideas
- Movie Night Themed Baby Shower
- Garden Themed Baby Shower
- Baby Sprinkle Bar Baby Shower
- Sugar and Spice Baby Shower
- She’s About to Pop Baby Shower
- Where the Wild Things Are Baby Shower Ideas
- How to Style a Sweet Bear Baby Shower
- Flamingo Baby Shower Desserts
- Bowtie Themed Baby Shower
- Keeping your Baby’s skin healthy
These are so fun! I’m loving the rockabye theme, I’ve never seen that one before! Cute!!
So many great ideas! I love the rock theme. Beautiful pictures!
I am definitely going to borrow the ‘she’s about to pop’ theme – brilliant idea! Thank you
These are some of the cutest themes I have ever seen! I really love the thing 1 and thing 2 cupcake holders! So adorable!
Such great themes. I think the balloon theme is so cute!
This is such a cute theme. Very unique and gender neutral too. Thank you for sharing your ideas!
So fun! I once hosted a baby shower and the theme was, “How does your garden GROW”? It was a hit! I love these ideas too!
I’ve done a few baby shower parties in my time too! I love the themes you present here. They’re all new to me. Really brilliant ideas, thanks.
Those are great! And right on time, I’ll be preparing a baby shower for my friend soon. Thanks!
The balloon theme is too cute!
These are all such cute themes. Being a fan of Dr. Seuss, I think that sounds like fun!
What cute, fun ideas! I’m pregnant at the moment and those truffles in the stork theme look really yummy right now…:)
These are amazing! The Dr. Seuss theme is adorable!
Wow. I’ve never seen these. Such great ideas, especially the “she’s about to pop” I love that one!!
These are such cute and unique ideas! I never would have thought of these themes!
how fun! i love the balloon theme! for my baby shower we didn’t really have a theme…. just lots of food lol! perhaps baby sprinkle we’ll do a themed party! that rock n roll theme would be adorable with the parents favorite band — like the beatles, or something! <3
These are so cute. Love the Rick and Roll idea. :)
Baby showers are adorable. They are not common in Spain but there are more and more each year.
Adorable theme :)
Aww these are all cute! I’ve seen balloon-themed showers, but I’ve never seen a rock and roll themed shower! Usually the showers I attend are based on the nursery decor for the new baby so the gifts and goodies match :) I like the cute woodland creatures idea though! That would be right up my alley :)
These are cute ideas! I love the balloon theme! I’ve not seen it yet and it’s so cute.
I can’t decide which one I love the best! No more showers for me, but I’ll take notes for my friends :)
These baby shower themes are so cute! My mom really wanted to do my daughter’s baby shower as a Dr. Suess theme, but I’m just not into it, so we are going to do a Tea Party! Love these ideas though so much! xo, Brittany Nicole | http://www.theblistblog.com