Back to School: Apple Mason Jar Teacher Gift. Looking for that perfect teacher gift? How about a fun and easy Apple Mason Jar?
Teacher gifts are always fun to come up with. There are so many possibilities to get creative with teacher gifts. Last year, our teacher gifts were a fun twist on coffee with these FREE Thanks a latte tags.
This year, we decided to take a little twist on a staple of the teacher world….the APPLE. Here is a quick tutorial for how to make these Apple Mason Jar Teacher Gifts along with a downloadable FREE Apple leaf tags.
How to Make Apple Jars for your Teacher
- Mason Jar
- Red Spray Paint
- Ribbon or Twine
- Filler (we used these yummy Candy Apple Salt Water Taffy – 1 LB Bag)
Spray the mason jar with the red spray paint. This will most likely require at least two coats of paint. Be sure to allow the spray paint to dry between coats. If you would like the jar to have a weathered look, you can gently scrape the paint on the letters and rim with sandpaper.
Print and cut out the labels from below. You can add a name to the labels using a photo editing program like paint.
Tie the tags to the rim of the jar with ribbon and fill with your filler of choice.
Here’s my sweet Aubrey getting ready to take her jar to her teacher. She was sooooo excited!!
Click on the thumbnails above to open the files and print full size.
I hope you enjoy your crafting and your kids have a fabulous school year!! Looking for back to school ideas for teachers, back to school hacks, or school lunch ideas? Also check out our Teacher Appreciation gift tags and back to school ideas.
Here are some other apple teacher gift ideas:
If you like these apple jars, please pin this image to your Back to School Pinterest Board:
RELATED POSTS FOR DIY APPLE TEACHER GIFT:
- Erin Condren Teacher Lesson Planner Review
- Teacher Classroom Must-Haves
- Free Printables for Teachers!
- Back to School Hacks to save your sanity!
- Free Printables for Awesome Teacher Gifts
- Preschool Alphabet Crafts
- Resources for Homeschooling Preschoolers
- Free Printables for Homeschoolers
- Wimmelbooks for Preschool
- Back to School Themed Party
- DIY First Day of School Chalkboard Sign
- School Lunches your kids will actually eat
- Turkey in Disguise Ideas