How to make a glitter name centerpiece for your party.
Mint Shamrock Party: Glitter Name Centerpiece Tutorial. Today I’m sharing a centerpiece tutorial on how to make the easy peasy glitter name centerpiece from my Mint Shamrock Party.
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day parties? Be sure to also check out these Rainbow party ideas, these St. Paddy’s Day treats, this St. Patrick’s Day backdrop tutorial and then Shamrock shirts! We also have FREE St. Patrick’s Day Printable Decorations, an awesome Lucky Charm birthday party and more fun St. Paddy’s Day parties!
So when it comes time to set a party table, I love to incorporate the birthday girl or boy’s name into the design. I think it is such a fun way to personalize the spread:)
Sometimes, I do this with fondant letters, or cookies…sometimes with banners or signs. And sometimes with awesome custom made signs or letters.
For this fun glitter and mint shamrock party, I created an easy DIY glitter name centerpiece. Today I have a centerpiece tutorial so I can show you how to make one too.
Glitter Name Centerpiece Tutorial
- Paper Mache Letters-one for each letter of the name
- Gold Spray Paint
- Gold Glitter Spray Paint
- Super Glue
- thin piece of wood-long enough to place all the letters on top of
Spray paint all the letters with the gold spray paint. This will be an undercoat for the glitter, so you will want to make sure you fully cover the letters front and back and the gold paint. You may need to do more than one coat.
Once the undercoat dries, spray the letters with a light layer of glitter spray paint. You don’t need a heavy coat because of the gold underneath.
Glue the letters to the wood board with superglue (and also to each other in the sections that touch each other). Allow to dry and bam…your done:)
See…I told you it was easy peasy!! I hope you love your centerpiece! Also, checkout the budget breakdown for this design for more details of this party spread.
Wanna throw a Mint Shamrock Party?
The Printable Mint Shamrock Party Collection is available for purchase in my shop:
Helpful links for a St. Patrick’s Day Party:
RELATED POSTS FOR St. Patrick’s Day Centerpiece:
- Fantastic Crafts for St. Patrick’s Day
- Simple + Fun Shamrock Cupcake Recipe
- St. Patrick’s Day Cakes, Cookies & Desserts
- Must See St. Patrick’s Day Parties
- Lucky Charm Birthday Party
- Pretty Mint Shamrock Birthday Party Ideas
- 15 Rainbow Cakes, Cookies + Desserts
- Rainbow Party Ideas You’ll Love
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Printables
- St. Patrick’s Day Crayon Backdrop Tutorial
- Leprechaun Traps + How to Catch a Leprechaun
THANK YOU FOR READING our Glitter Centerpiece Tutorial!