Amazing + Unique Girl Baby Shower Themes
Planning a baby shower for a sweet baby girl? There are so many things to consider when picking the right theme for girl baby shower, from food to decor. These girl baby shower ideas are a great way to inspire your creativity to take flight.
From whimsical to traditional, here are some of the cutest and most clever baby shower ideas for girls!
Ok…I love baby showers. It’s just a wonderful time of new beginnings and celebrating new life. But also, it’s a grownup excuse for a party.
While the themes might often be still childlike and playful…the guests are usually adult women. This means a wonderful juxtaposition of fun and fancy!
Baby showers are wonderful ways to show some personality and really highlight the things about a mom-to-be that might be unique. It’s also a great way to showcase some of the mama’s interests.
Baby Girl Shower Ideas
Picking the right theme can seem daunting…but it totally doesn’t need to be. So many different themes can be used to celebrate a new baby.
When you start your brainstorming process…think about your guest of honor and the things about her that are special. This might help you think of the perfect theme.
Another idea is to use the nursery theme or colors as a basis for the shower. This allows you to gift some decor from the shower to be used in the nursery.
Ready to check out some amazing ideas?
Floral and Garden Baby Shower Themes
Floral motifs and garden themed baby shower are super popular. They are especially great for spring and summer baby showers. Focusing on fun flowers and beautiful greenery is a great way to highlight a “growing” baby!
(1) This Felt Floral Baby Shower (Project Nursery) has a fun and playful floral feel that isn’t traditional fresh or silk flowers.
(2) Baby is Blooming (Pretty My Party) is a great play on words and a fun garden theme.
(3) This Citrus Summer Garden Baby Shower (Kara’s Party Ideas) highlights both summer time fruit and a beautiful garden feel.
(4) Using a simple It’s a Girl Banner (Show Pony Party Shop) like this can take a garden and make it a little more girly.
(5) Highlight that adorable growing belly with a Growing Belly Garden Baby Shower (Bridget Parry).
(6) Mix flowers and the essential elements of a baby girl with a Floral Sugar & Spice Baby Shower (Kara’s Party Ideas).
(7) This Floral Boho Baby Shower (100 Layer Cakelet) brings playful whimsy to a sweet garden theme.
Looking for Floral Baby Shower Supplies?
- Ginger Ray Floral Tableware
- Paper Rose PDF Templates
- English Garden Tableware
- Floral Baby Shower Invitations
- Faux Floral Garland
- Garden Baby Shower Cookies
- Garden Tableware and Decor
Fashion Forward and Pink Baby Shower Themes
Are you planning a shower for a fashionista or super girly girl? These couture party ideas might be just what you need to really highlight her amazing personality. With gorgeous clothing inspired cookies and lost of pink, you will love these ideas!
(1) This Plaid Burberry Inspired Baby Shower (HWTM) is so chic and amazing.
(2) All that Glitters is Gold (Best Friend’s Blog) has a fun pink and gold feel that is sweet and sassy.
(3) Showcase baby’s style icon with this Baby Wears Prada Baby Shower (HWTM).
(4) A Pretty in Pink Baby Shower (Kara’s Party Ideas) can really be a playful and girly way to celebrate a new baby.
(5) This Pink Perfection Baby Shower (Best Friends for Frosting) showcases beautiful flowers and a stunning dessert table.
(6) Plan a Coco Chanel Baby shower (Kara’s Party Ideas) and celebrate her signature style.
Looking for Pink Baby Shower Supplies?
- Gold Baby Balloons
- Chanel Baby Invitations
- Pink Baby Shower Cookies
- Baby Girl Letter Balloons
- Pink and Metallic Decor and Tableware Kit
- Chanel Cupcake Toppers
Exotic Baby Shower Themes
If adventure and exotic locals are more your speed, these baby showers are just what you need. With gorgeous palm leaves and fun menus, you can’t go wrong with a little walk on the wilder side!
(1) Putting together a colorful Momosa Bar (Wow Wow Meow) is a great way to serve yummy mocktails.
(2) If you love a good tropical themed play on words, you’ll love this Pineapple of my Eye (Pizzazzerie) theme.
(3) Taco ‘bout a Baby Shower (Cutest Baby Shower Ideas) full of delicious fiesta inspired treats!
(4) This Under the Sea Baby Shower (Kara’s Party Ideas) would be jut right for a summer baby shower.
(5) If you feel the need to escape to the islands, try this Tropical Baby Shower (Tinsel Box).
(6) This Mint Bohemian Baby Shower (Baby Shower Ideas) is the perfect mix of adventure and beauty.
Looking for Exotic Baby Shower Supplies?
- Taco themed Baby Shower Cookies
- Tropical Tableware
- Serape Fiesta Decorating Kit
- Fiesta Photo Booth Kit
- Table Top Torch Candle Holders
- Tropical Bird Cupcake Kit
Humorous Baby Shower Themes
Baby shower themes can also be all about the puns. With so many clever little pregnancy related saying, you can’t go wrong with a fun play on words for your baby shower theme. Ready to laugh?
(1) This Ready to Pop Baby Shower (Everyday Reading) uses bright colors and balloons to make it pop!
(2) Throw a Popcorn “Ready to Pop” Baby shower (Celebrations at Home) for the mama to be with her growing belly.
(3) Here is another Balloon Themed She’s About to Pop Baby Shower (Mimi’s Dollhouse) that will carry you away.
(4) Since mama is baking a little something of her own, why not celebrate with a Bun in the Oven (Kara’s Party Ideas) theme?
(1) This Happy Hour Baby Shower (HWTM) would be perfect for a mama who can’t wait to trade her mocktails for cocktails!
(2) If you are celebrating a 2nd or 3rd baby, try a DIY Cupcake Bar Baby Sprinkle (Bridget Parry).
(3) This Showered with Love (HWTM) theme has playful pink elephants and umbrellas. Adorable.
(4) Like the cupcake bar, this Sprinkled with Love Donut Baby Shower (Fun365) is great for a second of third baby!
Looking for Funny Baby Shower Supplies?
Vintage and Girly Baby Shower Themes
If mama is a little more old fashioned or just loves all things traditional, explore some classic baby showers for girls for inspiration.
(1) This pretty and old fashioned Vintage Cowgirl Baby Shower (HWTM) is great for a down to earth mama.
(2) If you love classic fairytales, this Cinderella Princess Baby Shower (HWTM) is just up your alley.
(3) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (HWTM) make a great classic theme.
(4) Here is a beautiful take on a classic Chic Tea Party (Kara’s Party Ideas).
(1) A Tutu Cute Ballerina Baby Shower (Kate Aspen) is a perfect way to celebrate a little ballerina girl to be.
(2) A Classic Royal Princess Baby Shower (Kara’s Party Ideas) is a wonderful tradional theme with gorgeous colors.
(3) How about a Vintage Paper Doll Themed Baby Shower (Bird and the Berry) to really celebrate the classic?
(4) Showcase all that is girly with a Sugar and Spice Baby Shower (Mimi’s Dollhouse).
Looking for Vintage Baby Shower Supplies?
Whimsical Baby Shower Themes
If you dream of far away places and love stories that take you to mew lands, whimsical just might be your happy place. These girl baby shower themes are playful and exciting.
(1) Get carried away with a Hot Air Balloon Baby Shower (Idalia Photography).
(2) At this Mad Hatter Tea Party Baby Shower (Kara’s Party Ideas) we are all a little mad!
(3) Plan a Candy Themed Baby Shower (Hostess with the Mostess) for a bay who is as sweet as candy!
(4) Magic and rainbows galore with this Unicorn Themed Baby Shower (Kara’s Party Ideas).
(5) If you love fruit baskets and berry good ideas, you’ll love this Berry Sweet Baby Shower (HWTM).
Looking for Whimsical Baby Shower Supplies?
Animal Baby Shower Themes
From sweet little birdies to majestic elephants, you can’t go wrong with an animal theme. Sweet baby animals are a great way to celebrate a new little life. Gather your forest animals and get excited over these theme options.
(1) These gorgeous cookies are perfection for this Woodland’s Baby Shower (Kara’s Party Ideas).
(2) A Little Birdie Baby shower (HWTM) would be a great theme for a sweet little girl!
(3) Plan a playful Foxy Baby Shower (Project Nursery) for a Foxy Mama!
(4) This Spring Bunny Baby Shower (HWTM) is super colorful and so much fun!
(5) Sweet as Can Bee (Pizzazzerie) is a fun play on words for a pretty bee themed baby shower.
(6) Pink Elephants On Parade (HWTM) are coming your way with this gorgeous and modern animal theme.
Looking for Animal Baby Shower Supplies?
Conclusion for Girl Baby Shower Themes:
Planning an amazing baby shower for a girl comes down to picking the right theme. These girl bay shower ideas can help inspire you to choose a shower theme that really fits the guest of honor and shows som personality.
Here are some helpful links for planning a baby shower for a girl:
If you love these ideas, please pin this image to your Baby Shower Pinterest Board:
Related posts for Baby Shower Ideas for Girls:
- Brunch Themed Baby Shower Ideas
- Movie Night Themed Baby Shower
- Garden Themed Baby Shower
- Baby Sprinkle Bar Baby Shower
- Sugar and Spice Baby Shower
- She’s About to Pop Baby Shower
- Where the Wild Things Are Baby Shower Ideas
- How to Style a Sweet Bear Baby Shower
- Flamingo Baby Shower Desserts
- Bowtie Themed Baby Shower
- Keeping your Baby’s skin healthy
Oh my goodness, this is so helpful! My family is one of all boys, so I would have no idea where to start if I needed to plan a little girl baby shower!
Okay, a question about baby showers. Are you only supposed to have ONE – even if you have multiple kids? My friend is having one but she already has a kid. I feel like that’s a faux pas?
It used to be frowned upon, but anymore it seems to be more common practice to have a “sprinkle” (or smaller shower) for subsequent births, especially if the new baby is a different gender or there is a larger age gap between kids.
These are all oh-so-adorable ideas! Wish more of my friends would get pregnant with baby girls lol.
I love love love these ideas, they’re the cutest!!! I did a baby shower to a friend of mine a few months ago, I wish i knew about these back then.
Can I just mention that all the ideas are amazing? I love the #6.
These ideas are absolutely adorable. My best friend is planning a baby shower next month. I will share this with her. I am sure she is going to love these ideas too.
I love the diversity of themes you got as ideas. You can have a cute baby shower or a floral one! The possibilities are endless!
These are all great ideas! I’m definitely going to give these to the next family member who has a baby shower!
There are so many options out there for baby showers! I love this list of baby shower ideas you’ve got here.
Give me all of the pretty flowers! I love any theme that uses them. There are so many pretty options here!
Love these! My baby shower theme had a floral themed which I loved!
Everything is so pretty. I am saving this post, my neighbors and I are having a baby shower for one of our neighbors in July. These will be fantastic for her party.
Thanks for sharing this interesting information I never expect this from you. Keep going
Amazing Post. i get information about baby girl shower ..thanks for sharing
So cute, I loved the ideas :D