Jump start the New Year with a clean home. If you are looking for a great way to start your year off “clean”…Grove Collaborative is the perfect answer. The quality and ease of ordering can’t be beat. I’m sharing an amazing opportunity for free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products today from Grove Collaborative.* Be sure to check out our favorite spring party ideas and tips for using essential oils.
5 New Year’s Resolutions for Your Home
Every New Year, it seems I find myself reevaluating the previous year and seeing where I can make improvements. I know I’m not alone in this quest because New Year’s resolutions are on everyone’s minds this time of year.
It’s January, which means many of us are making New Year’s resolutions.
While exercising regularly and getting more sleep are always on my list, this year I’m also making some resolutions for my home. Whether you are looking at shredding some pounds or getting your house in order, the gift of saved time can benefit everyone. That’s why this year I’m looking to streamline in our home. I’m cutting the bloat off of our most time consuming activities (the biggest of course being cleaning up after my children!!)
One of the easiest resolutions to keep is using Grove Collaborative. Grove makes creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. They hand-select the best green products and deliver them (carbon offset) right to my doorstep, on my schedule.
Right now, when you place your first order of $20 you’ll receive a free Mrs. Meyer’s trio + caddy + walnut scrubber sponges to help you kick off the New Year strong.
After you grab your kit, come back and check out my top 5 resolutions for a healthy, beautiful home:
- Stay organized: When you don’t have to dig around for a bottle of cleaner, it’s much easier to stay on top of day-to-day cleaning tasks. This Grove Collaborative caddy is helping me keep my most-used supplies at my fingertips. It doesn’t hurt that it’s also a chic color that goes with anything!
- Use things up: It’s so easy to forget what’s already in my cabinets and buy something new instead. This year, I’m trying to use up all those half-empty bottles of shampoo and glass cleaner under the sink. One product I always use to the last drop is Mrs. Meyer’s all-purpose spray! When I see that I’m running low, I can reorder from Grove with just a few clicks and it shows up at my door.
- Upgrade to better versions of my everyday products: As I finish up old products, I’m planning to replace them with alternatives that are better for my family and for the planet. For example, these walnut scrubber sponges are made from walnuts and vegetable cellulose, and are a great substitute for my usual synthetic sponges.
- Use less plastic: Whether that means storing leftovers in glass containers instead of disposable bags or refilling my hand soap, I’ll be on the lookout for ways to eliminate single-use plastic in our home. I love that I can order refills of Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap through Grove so I can reuse the dispenser instead of tossing it out.
- Stick to a budget: Between laundry detergent, dish soap, toothpaste, and paper products, household supplies can get expensive. One thing that’s helping me stick to my budget is using Grove Collaborative. The prices are usually lower than my grocery store, and as a VIP I get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, and exclusive sales! Once you’ve submitted your order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial so you can check it out for yourself.
Bonus tip: If you spend $39, you’ll get a beautiful stoneware tray for free! It’s perfect for corralling dish soap and a sponge to keep your countertops tidy.
New Year, Clean Home with Grove Collaborative
After all the buzz and excitement of Christmas, January feels like the perfect time to wipe the slate clean. I’m craving a calm, clutter-free home with lots of space to cook a healthy meal and unroll my yoga mat.
I know I’m not the only one feeling that way! Luckily for us, Grove Collaborative has a special offer to help start the New Year with a clean home. When you place your first order of $20 from Grove using my link FREE Mrs. Meyers, you’ll get:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray
- Free Grove Collaborative caddy
- Free Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges
- Free shipping & free VIP trial
If you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll receive a free set of walnut scrubber sponges.
I’m all for anything that helps me stay organized in the New Year, which is why I’m so excited about this cleaning caddy. It’s a chic and modern way to keep my most-used cleaning supplies at my fingertips.
The caddy is big enough to hold a few bottles of cleaner, gloves, and microfiber cloths — yet compact enough that I don’t feel like I’m lugging it around the house.
By choosing versatile and effective products, you’ll have less to carry around and be able to clear some space under your sink. Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray, for example, works on countertops, backsplashes, faucets, doorknobs, painted walls, and even wood floors. I can literally clean my home top to bottom with just one product!
These Grove walnut scrubber sponges are also extremely versatile. The scouring side is made from crushed walnuts (yes, walnuts!) and is perfect for scrubbing pans or tile. The soft side is made from all-natural vegetable cellulose and is great for wiping down countertops and appliances. Since you get two, you can stash one in your cleaning caddy and one next to the sink.
Along with my walnut scrubber sponge, I always keep a bottle of Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap and dish soap by my kitchen sink. After all the holiday baking, I’m tired of doing dishes and grateful that Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap makes the job that much easier.
(By the way: if you spend $39, you’ll get a beautiful stoneware tray for free! It’s perfect for holding your soaps and a sponge.)
Another thing that helps me maintain a clean home all year long is Grove Collaborative. Grove hand-selects the best green products and delivers them (carbon offset) right to my doorstep, on my schedule. I get helpful reminders when it’s time to reorder, so that’s one less thing I have to think about.
As a VIP, I also get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service. Once you’ve submitted your order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial so you can check it out for yourself!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s trio, caddy and scrubbers for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
It’s such a simple way to start the year right!
*This post was sponsored by Grove Collaborative. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*