Learning Product: Reading Eggs with FREE trial offer. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Reading Eggs. Reading Eggs is a website for children 3-13 years that uses games, songs, golden eggs, and other rewards to make learning to read interesting and fun.
Want to help your little one learn to LOVE to read? You must, must, must check out this FREE 4 week trial for Reading Eggs.
So before I was a crazy busy work from home mom, I was a teacher. Education and Literacy are extremely important to my family and making sure that our kiddos are excelling in school is one of our highest priorities. More so than reading well though, is my desire for my kids to LOVE to read. When you love to read, you love to learn and you will always be learning. This is one of the most important things to us and so I am always looking for good, quality learning resources…especially for Reading.
When I was asked to check out the Reading Eggs program on my computer, I was actually really excited. It couldn’t have come at a better time for my family. My daughter is in Kindergarten now, which means we have stepped up her reading. It’s been a struggle to get her excited about reading books, but she LOVES computer games. When I signed her up for the Reading Eggs FREE 4 week Trial, I hoped she would like the games. She LOVED them…seriously. Bonus for us to was that you can access the reading activities on your tablet device, which makes learning accessible when we are driving in the car or away from home. Since using the Reading Eggs program, I have seen a dramatic improvement in my daughter’s sight word recognition and overall reading enjoyment!
Reading Eggs makes learning to read interesting and engaging for kids, with great online reading games and activities.
Why do children love Reading Eggs?
- Learning at their own pace
- Humor and play
- Individualized learning
- Sense of achievement
- Reading Eggs program features include:
- My Lessons: This is the heart of Reading Eggs – 120 reading lessons that travel through 12 exciting maps. Your child can repeat lessons to reinforce essential reading skills.
- My House: Your child can change the appearance of their avatar, play arcade games, read Story Factory stories they have written, and view their awards and critters. Your child can decorate their house with their purchases from Reggie’s shop.
- Skills Bank: The Skills Bank includes 96 carefully graded spelling lessons to develop your child’s spelling skills in a progressive sequence. Each lesson focuses on a 12 word-spelling list.
- Driving Test Centre: This section consists of 45 tests covering sight words, phonics skills, and content-area vocabulary. When your child gets enough questions correct, they are rewarded with a racing car game.
- Puzzle Park: Your child can complete 32 word puzzles that develop a range of reading skills.
- and much more!!
If you have a child ages 3-13 who needs a little help LOVING to read…I really think you should check out the 4 week FREE trial of Reading Eggs. Seriously, with a free offer like this, you have nothing to lose and your child might gain a LOVE for reading too!
This trial offer is valid from December 26, 2014 – February 28, 2015.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Reading Eggs. Mimi’s Dollhouse may have been compensated for this post, but rest assured…all thoughts and opinions are totally honest and totally my own:)